.

.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Original session

Right!, now you can see what I was talikng about in the post underneath this one which is the original post. I was saying that Rachel's blond hair was a stunning contrast to the sweater she was wearing, yes.... I know that she is not wearing a sweater NOW but she was then!, trust me I'm a doctor. I know a sweater when I see one.

Okay, I feel all successful and important now that I have
successfully created ny first 2 posts so I will say hors d'oeuvres
because I don't know how to say au revoir, even though I was in France last year. Make sure you check out the new website at www.freedomphotography.com.au

I am going to Melbourne in the morning and we leave at 6.15 am. I hope someone reads this, I know my kids will because I will make them, not too sure what I will make them out of yet but I will probably find some raw materials in Melbourne. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment