.

.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Melbourne and Adelaide

What a week! We buggered off to Melbourne last Tuesday as my wife had to attend a mortgage and finance broking conference at the Melbourne convention centre, it gave me a great opportunity to catch up with some of the gurus of photographic marketing. I met with' Michael Warshall' from Nulab who helped me to refocus on what is important, I met with the team at 'Instictive Desires' who showed me new ways to present products and also gave me a tour of 'PhotoOne' software, (thanks to Chris) and I met with 'Paul Natoli' from the 'Viva' chain of studios. Once again I was impressed with how these guys go about their marketing. It is not hard to see why they are where they are in the market today. I love Melbourne, they understand food, and I understand how to appreciate it.
The photo above was taken in the Adelaide botanical gardens, in the photo are my son 'Samuel' and his partner 'Teagan'. Unreal photo opportunities in Autumn. We all chucked leaves in the air and rolled around like idiots,(Sam did anyway) then flew back to Perth Monday morning. I managed to procure a cold somewhere along the way....oh well, it is winter I suppose. See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment